Stress Out Solution Pad #Carrot
Deep cleansing and highly nourishing, the Bella Monster Stress Out Solution Pad uses carrot seed oil to keep the skin healthy.
With also the Centella Asiatica extract, it calms and soothes the skin.
- Instantly calms stressed, acne, irritated skin
- Gently exfoliates to reveal radiance
- Moisturizes with carrot seed oil
- Good for whitehead pimples, trouble skin
- Brightens dull skin tone
Carrot Seed Oil
- Helps strengthen skin health
- Moisturize skin
- Lightweight and non sticky
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Helps repair skin
- Best ingredient for sensitive skin
- Keeps skin balances and healthy
- Soothing irritated, inflamed skin
Mild Ingredients for Stress Care
- Rose Water : anti-inflammatory, soothing, reduce redness, contains antioxidants (protect cells from damage), anti-aging
- Allantoin : skin soothing and skin conditioning agent
- Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin B12 : prevent pigmentation, repair damaged skin
- Panthenol, Vitamin B5 : attract and holds moisture, reduce inflammations and redness, strengthen skin barrier, improve skin texture
- Acne prone skin, red and uneven, irritated
- Skin that needs extra moisturizing
- Dry and acne prone skin
Why is it so special?
3D Embossed Pad (front embossed pad / back flat soft pad)
It can thoroughly wipe curves of the skin. It gently removes dead skin cells/
You don’t have to screw the lid every time
You can put the opening date to track the expiry date
Cruelty Free + Vegan Product
Q. It gets bubbly when I use the pad, Is it okay?
Yes of course! This is because of the ingredients called ‘C12-14 Pareth-12’, which helps the oil to blend in with other ingredients. Thus, a small number of bubbles can be formed but, it doesn't cause any irritations or harm to our skin
Q. I can see this product has Vitamin A, can I use it if I'm pregnant?
Yes, Vitamin A and Beta-carotene are there to help to strengthen the skin barrier. As it is not a product composing of Vitamin A entirely, it does not cause harm to pregnant women.
How to use
After cleansing, use the pad to wipe across your face excluding areas around the eyes.
70 pads 155ml
previously i have been using the Cosrx toner pads and i loved them but when the stress out solution pads came out i wanted to try it. I think i have purchased almost 10+ now and i will continue to purchase this. Being an acne kinda girl this really helped me with the ache on my chin and sides of my cheeks. I have been moving back and forth with toner pads but i will not be changing this one because its that good!
I can say that this product can be good in dealing with blackheads and controlling the oil on my face. However, after few weeks I started to get redness, sticky on my face and acne is going slightly worse. So maybe it could be suitable for just oily and combination skin type
i usually buy the cosrx green pads but after this brand launched in Hikoco i wanted to try this stress it solution pad and i can't complete my skincare without this. The toning pads feel so smooth on my skin and works well on acne prone skin. I love how there's no scent to this and feels really natural. Brought this multiple times by the way :)
It is a bit stingy when i use this but after a few mins it goes away and made my face feels clean and refreshed. I only use this every second day.
Stress Out Solution Pad #Carrot