A big thank you to everyone who strictly followed the social distancing guidelines of the government, Auckland is moving down from Alert Level 3 to Alert Level 2 at 6.00 AM Sunday March 7th.
As we did before, HIKOCO will follow the COVID-19 Alert Level 2 guidance. ALL branches will be open (Newmarket and Queen St) from the 7th of March, and will be done in a manner that respects the safety of all our staff & our customers.
Here are the rules HIKOCO will be following, when operating during Level 2:
- Following the public guidance about physical distancing (1 metre) at all times.
- Strictly following the contact tracing guidance. All customers entering the stores will be asked to scan the COVID-19 Contact Tracing QR code OR to write down personal details.
- Limiting the number of customers entering the stores as 10 customers at a time for the Queen Street branch, and 6 customers at a time for the Newmarket branch.
- Following the “one customer, one server” rule. Each customer will be served by one staff member for consultations if needed.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all branches for staff & customers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us & let us know.
Let’s keep up the good work and keep our distances,continue scanning, stay safe, stay positive, and stay beautiful 💖