In the recent announcement from our Prime Minister, we have been notified that Auckland will re-enter Alert Level 3 Lockdown from tomorrow (28th Feb) 6AM for the next seven days.
Following our prior Level 3 procedures, HIKOCO will be bringing back the in-store restrictions during the lockdown period. All offline stores (Queen St & Newmarket) will be open only for pickup orders made online. There will be changes to the store hours as well, having both stores opening from 12PM - 5PM during the lockdown.
Here’s a brief explanation of what we’re planning to do:
- All orders are made through our online store (www.hikoco.co.nz).
- If you wish to pick up your order from one of our stores, please select the “Pick Up In-Store” option of the store of your choice (Newmarket or Queen St), on the “Delivery” step.
- Once your order is ready to be picked up, you will receive a notification email. Due to the high demand, this might take up to 1–3 days.
- When you arrive at our store, please knock on the door.
- You will be asked to show our staff your 6-digit order number through the window, and to step back a couple of steps.
- Our staff will then open the door and place your products in a paper bag in front of the doors so you can pick them up contactless.
Our online store will remain operating as usual, and we will do our best to keep our normal shipping time frame as we possibly can.
Until further notice, we will continue these restrictions for the safety of both our staff and customers. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe & positive Beauties, we’ll get past this one one again 💖