updated 10:00AM Tuesday, 9 November 2021
NZ Post delivery delays
We have been informed that due to significant increases in the number of parcels being sent around New Zealand and additional safety procedures in place for COVID-19, NZ Post is experiencing some delivery delays. Please allow an additional 5 working days after dispatch for delivery of your order.
A big thank you to all the hard-working courier drivers, for helping local businesses to operate during these difficult times.
Thank you to everyone in Auckland who worked as a team, HIKOCO can finally open our doors again! Auckland is entering the second step of Alert Level 3 from 11.59pm on 9th November. This means that all retail stores in Auckland can reopen, including both our branches.
Procedures in store will be following the new Level 3 3-step guidelines, as advised by the government. ALL branches will be open (Newmarket and Queen St) from the 10th of November and done in a manner that respects the safety of all our staff & our customers.
During Alert Level 3 Step 2, HIKOCO's offline stores will operate under the following procedures:
- Only accept customers that are willing to wear face coverings in the stores.
- Strictly following the contact tracing guidance. All customers entering the stores will be asked to scan the COVID-19 Contact Tracing QR code OR to write down personal details.
- Limiting the number of customers entering the stores as 10 customers at a time for the Queen Street branch, and 6 customers at a time for the Newmarket branch
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all branches for staff & customers.
- Product testers will be unavailable until further notice.
Our online store will remain operating as usual, and we will do our best to keep our normal shipping time frame as we possibly can. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us & let us know.
It’s all very exciting that we can now visit our favourite shops in Auckland. Yet, please remember that we’re still in Alert Level 3. Take extra care when you’re out and about! Let’s continue to scan, stay safe, stay positive, and stay beautiful 💖