We Kiwis, all deserve a huge pat on the back for being such stars and reducing down the numbers of COVID-19 cases during the past four weeks. Thanks to every one of you, New Zealand is lifting Alert Level 4 on the 27th of April 11.59 PM, and entering Alert Level 3 from the 28th of April.
Team HIKOCO is happy to announce that from 28th of April, our Newmarket & Queen St branches will be open for CONTACTLESS pickup order collection. Unfortunately, it will take a bit longer for our Sylvia Park branch to operate. Furthermore, all products including “non-essentials” will be available for purchase.
Here’s a brief explanation of what we’re planning to do:
- All orders are made through our online store (www.hikoco.co.nz).
- If you wish to pick up your order from one of our stores, please select the “Pick Up In-Store” option of the store of your choice (Newmarket or Queen St), on the “Delivery” step.
- Once your order is ready to be picked up, you will receive a notification email. Due to the high demand, this might take up to 1–3 days.
- When you arrive at our store, please knock on the door.
- You will be asked to show our staff your 6-digit order number through the window, and to step back a couple of steps.
- Our staff will then open the door and place your products in a paper bag in front of the doors so you can pick them up contactless.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us & let us know.
We thank you for all the supportive messages during the past 4 weeks. It seems like the sacrifices that we all made as a country are slowly starting to pay off. Please remember to keep having social distances and stay at home if possible!
Let’s all work together till we see the end of these difficult times.
Stay safe, stay positive, and stay beautiful 💖
*As we enter Alert Level 3, our courier partner NZ POST is expecting dramatic increases in parcel volumes. We have been notified to let customers know to “expect delays up to 3 days for domestic parcels and 5 days for international.” HIKOCO will continue to dispatch orders at the same rate, yet please be understanding of the situation that the courier drivers will be having.