3 days a week negotiable (10AM - 6PM)
You will be joining the HIKOCO Fulfilment Team, working at the HIKOCO Head Office three days a week minimum. We're in search of someone who can handle large volumes of freight incomings with care, and organise them in the warehouse area with the appropriate level of cleanliness. The fulfilment team also is responsible for packing the online orders. HIKOCO aims overnight deliveries for all orders made before 12pm on the day, so speedy yet accurate picking and packing will be needed :)
- Offloading delivery trucks transporting merchandise into the warehouse.
- Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
- Reading and deciphering work orders.
- Locating and extracting merchandise from shelves and storage areas.
- Confirming merchandise information matches that of the work order.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Picking items for delivery.
- Packing orders for delivery.
- Preparing goods for transferring to each branch.
- Finalising the work order and updating the database.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
- Input the labels to the system.
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to team up with co-workers to ensure quick and accurate delivery service for customers
- Ability to communicate in a clear manner with store sales staff regarding pick up orders and stock counts
If this sounds like you, send us your CV to email@example.com!