Kill Cover Founwear Cushion All New SPF 50+ PA+++ [#5 Sand]
Return of the original cover cushion that is more subtle Softer and thinner texture closely adheres even to the pores for 54-hour coverage without smudging
- More subtle adhering coverage of even the pores
- Micro-sized fitting powder
- thinly and evenly fills the bumps on the skin, effectively covering up the pores
- 54-hour coverage that lasts much longer
- Elastic spherical powder and Gel Complex with a velvety finish
- create elegant, velvety skin and prevent smudging!
Puff in Water-drop Shape
- Water-drop shape to reach even the narrow and delicate areas such as the sides of the nose, wrinkles under eyes, and double eyelid lines
- Clean cushion puff that can be safely used with an outstanding 99.9% anti-bacterial effect
- 2 Lingerie - Existing #21 / & cool-toned skin Pink beige tone
- 3 Linen - Existing #21 / & warm-toned skin Yellow beige tone
- 4 Ginger - Existing #23 / & warm-toned skin Medium beige tone
- 5 Sand - #23 & #24 / & warm-toned skin Sand beige tonee
How to use
At the step for applying sun cream, evenly apply to the skin using the puff, and gently pat to enhance absorption into the skin. Reapply throughout the day as needed.
15g x 2
PLEASE NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It gets better the longer it stays on your skin
Definitely better for people with dry skin.
Gives you dewy look skin.
I’m a freelance makeup artist and I LOVE this cushion foundation. I wore it for the first time yesterday and I don’t think I’ll ever turn back to my regular full coverage liquid foundation! I was instantly amazed with the coverage when applying. It wore beautifully all day and did not smudge or transfer. I get quite oily through the T-zone by the end of the day but didn’t find this happening yesterday!! I purchased the colour Sand upon reading a review and it’s the perfect colour match for me. Sand is likened to NC20-NC25 or Punjab if that also helps. Really love the slight scent also! I’m a massive fan!!!