Stress Out Solution Foam #Carrot Cica
Deep cleansing and highly nourishing, the Bella Monster Stress Out Solution Foam uses carrot seed oil to keep the skin healthy.
- A Slightly acidic cleanser foam infused with carrot seed oil to rejuvenate skin and prevent moisture loss in the skin, and naturally derived Centella Asiatica extract to soothe sensitive skin and restore skin balance
- Strengthens the skin barrier to retain moisture in the skin
- Protect skin from external aggressors
- Low in pH Level pH5.5-6.5
Carrot Seed Oil
- Helps strengthen skin health
- Moisturize skin
- Lightweight and non sticky
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Helps repair skin
- Best ingredient for sensitive skin
- Keeps skin balances and healthy
- Soothing irritated, inflamed skin
- Acne prone skin, red and uneven, irritated
- Skin that needs extra moisturizing
- Dry and acne prone skin
How to use
PLEASE NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Possibly it’s better for more oily / acne prone skin as my skin is a little on the dry side, however I love the texture, doesn’t sting skin, and I find it removes makeup nicely if you double cleanse :)
Great for sensitive, breakout skin.
Perfect for cleansing without stripping natural oils.
I love how my skin feels after using this cleanser! The foam gently cleanses my face and just feels so soothing and soft. No dramatic change in reducing my acne but it’s still early days and I do feel it helps to calm and reduce redness. No irritation at all.
I have been using the good morning COSRX cleanser for years but decided to give this a go. It is quite a similar cleanser, the texture is almost the same. The scent is different but it does not bother me. However, I did not find this to be any better than the good morning cleanser. I will probably buy COSRX again next time or try Roundlab. There was no noticeable difference with my skin, but it did not irritate my skin either. It is quite a gentle cleanser, but perhaps too gentle for me! I didn't find it to be too drying, but I still needed to moisturise after cleansing.