Stress Out Solution Foam #Carrot Cica
Deep cleansing and highly nourishing, the Bella Monster Stress Out Solution Foam uses carrot seed oil to keep the skin healthy.
- A Slightly acidic cleanser foam infused with carrot seed oil to rejuvenate skin and prevent moisture loss in the skin, and naturally derived Centella Asiatica extract to soothe sensitive skin and restore skin balance
- Strengthens the skin barrier to retain moisture in the skin
- Protect skin from external aggressors
- Low in pH Level pH5.5-6.5
Carrot Seed Oil
- Helps strengthen skin health
- Moisturize skin
- Lightweight and non sticky
Centella Asiatica Extract
- Helps repair skin
- Best ingredient for sensitive skin
- Keeps skin balances and healthy
- Soothing irritated, inflamed skin
- Acne prone skin, red and uneven, irritated
- Skin that needs extra moisturizing
- Dry and acne prone skin
Cruelty Free + Vegan Product
How to use
PLEASE NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using the good morning COSRX cleanser for years but decided to give this a go. It is quite a similar cleanser, the texture is almost the same. The scent is different but it does not bother me. However, I did not find this to be any better than the good morning cleanser. I will probably buy COSRX again next time or try Roundlab. There was no noticeable difference with my skin, but it did not irritate my skin either. It is quite a gentle cleanser, but perhaps too gentle for me! I didn't find it to be too drying, but I still needed to moisturise after cleansing.
I work in very harsh conditions, which has resulted in my skin having major problems with it. Ever since using this product my skin has gotten heaps better and had no issues. It has been two months since I have started using it and my skin is still clear. Highly recommend.
Not disappointed but wouldn’t purchase again as I prefer cosrx
Good cleanser, doesn’t dry out my skin as I have combination skin (dry cheeks). But I haven’t seen too much difference using this. Been using for a month now.
Not drying, no residue, smells good and cleanses the face well!