I hope you are having an awesome week so far! It’s getting a lil chilly here in Auckland because we entered Autumn season and you know what that means…it’s that time again to switch up your skincare routine! Luckily, I tested out COSRX’s Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream just in time for autumn and I’ll be sharing my experience.
Price: $36 NZD
A lightweight, fast-absorbing ampoule that delivers immediate hydration even for angry, red, acne skin.
How to use:
- After cleansing and toning, gently apply a proper amount of the cream to the face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Gently massage the cream onto to skin for proper absorption.
1. Water Blanket System – consists of D-Panthenol, propolis, and ceramide which forms a moisture shield and prevents skin from moisture loss.
- D – Panthenol: helps nourish and add vital moisture to the skin.
- Propolis: keeps your skin’s moisture and oil balanced.
- Ceramide: protects the skin from external harmful substances.
Overall, the combination of these three ingredients makes even dry, dehydrated skin stay hydrated all day long.
2. Silky velvet cream without greasy looking:
- The velvety texture smoothens rough skin and leaves it with a fresh, non-greasy feeling. Highly moisturizing but does not clog pores nor cause acne.
As an oily-combo person, I tend to switch up my routine when seasons change because there are times that my skin gets too oily or sometimes too dry. And it’s because of the weather.
After almost a month of using COSRX’s Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream, I gotta say it’s amazing and I can see myself purchasing it!
Despite its thick consistency, it has a gel-like feel which makes it non-greasy or heavy at all whether I apply it in the morning or evening. Sometimes I think I might have put on too much, but it doesn’t feel like that. It’s that enjoyable to use! It feels really cooling, calming and moisturising when applied. Oh, and it doesn’t have a fragrance at all unless you sniff it closely 😆
I’d recommend this product to all skin types, and yes that includes sensitive types too! It definitely does its job of moisturizing you all day long without breaking your skin and your bank. It’s really affordable and great for any skin types.
Thank you so much for reading!