Do you want a radiant, hydrating and flawless skin complexion? This Laneige Layering Cover Cushion will help you to achieve such look!
Price: $49 NZD
Shade: #23 Sand
The Laneige Layering Cover Cushion provides a complete match of cushion and concealer.
- Perfect cover and lasting effect without darkening
- Rose-toned colouring provides vitality
- Adjusts the hydro radiance / matte finish of makeup
- Moisturising application without any taut feel by maximising the moisturied feel
- Dual-function product
- Concealing Base : SPF 50+ PA+++
- Layering Cover Cushion : SPF 34 PA++ / Whitening
Key Point 1 - Illuminating jewel powder provides pink-brightening effect making the skin look lively and healthy
Key point 2 - Hydro ion mineral water and rich fruit extract provide moist-full and cooling effect
Top = Concealer Puff (Semi-matt finish) / Bottom = Air Puff (Hydro-radiant finish)
How to use:
- After skin care, apply concealing base with a concealer puff around the blemishes and dark under eye circles.
- Apply layering cover cushion base with wider part of the puff on the entire face for a radiant and hydrated skin complexion.
- If you want extra coverage, further apply the concealing base on the areas you want to conceal.
The rose-toned colouring of this product really brightens my skin tone and helps to reduce my dull and yellowness leaving healthy, even skin tone. So if you are one of those people who doesn’t like yellow-tone based cushion, this would be a perfect match for you!
The product applies very easily on my skin and I LOVE how it does not feel heavy at all! The texture is quite light and even if I layer it a few times, it doesn’t look cakey or feel discomforting.
The coverage of a concealing base is good enough to cover light to moderate under eye dark circles and blemishes. However, if you have very dark pigmentations or many acne scars, you would need to use another concealer for a full coverage.
When using a concealing base for under eye dark circles, I would recommend to use fingers rather than the concealing puff because it can leave light straight marks on your face.
Overall, I would strongly recommend Laneige Layering Cover Cushion to those people with dry or combination skin type and want light texture & hydrating formulas!
Thank you for reading my review