Double Effect Foot Peeling Mask
With 10,000ppm lemon extract and fruit acid complex, this mask gently softens skin and removes dead skin cells from your feet.
The package includes large pouches shaped like socks that are tied at the ankle. Pour in the foot-peeling solution and soak your feet from 60 to 90 minutes. The dead skin will start to slough off your feet in five days, revealing soft, callous-free, pink soles.
How to use
- With scissors, cut open the pouch containing the peeling liquid along
- the dotted lines and pour the liquid into both sheets (25 ml each).
- Keep both sheets on your feet and wait until your foot skin absorbs the liquid (it takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours).
- After waiting for about 1 to 1.5 hours, take off the sheets and wash your feet until the peeling liquid is thoroughly rinsed away. Dry your feet after washing.
- In 4 to 6 days, the dead cells will naturally start falling off from your foot.
- DO NOT try peeling them off forcefully. Wait until all the dead cells naturally fall off, then you will feel no irritation or discomfort. You will have smooth and soft feet in about two weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Double Effect Foot Peeling Mask
So in love with this product! Intuitive to use, very effective in removing hard calluses and my feet are now baby soft.
I found this foot mask great. I have very dry feet especially my heals and I noticed my feet starting to peel the very next day.
I read the reviews on here and followed the advice given. I found them a bit small for my feet (size 9.5) but after the first foot splitting in the heal I was more careful for the second foot and it didn’t split. I used paper tape instead of the tabs provided for fitting around the ankle. Don’t try to walk in them they are very slippery.
Steps I used:
1. Warm foot bath for 20-40mins
2. Washed off soap from foot bath
3. Patted feet dry
4. Applied the foot masks
5. Taped around ankles
6. Left on for 1.5-2 hours with socks over top of the foot masks
7. Took off, rinsed feet and patted dry
8. 20min warm foot bath everyday for 10 days
I also never moisturised my feet. I hope this helps someone.
To get the most out of this please soak your feet beforehand, the chemicals can absorb better into the soften skin, especially if you have dry heels. If you have mildly dry feet and want to try a foot peel, get this. If you really suffer with dry feet, just buy babyfoot. It’s so much more expensive but it actually works. Again though please soak feet first.
I've used the Tony Moly Babyfoot version of this before, and this compares favorably. I will buy this one again.
To get the best results I do the following:
1. Before using the masks, soak your feet for about an hour in warm water to get them soft.
2. Dry feet.
3. Use the foot masks as per instructions - apply for 1.5-2 hours.
4. Rinse and dry.
DO NOT MOISTURIZE.
Daily for the next week or so, find 15-20 minutes to soak your feet in warm water. This somehow seems to reactivate the peeling effect/assist with the dead skin removal. Once your feet are soaked and your skin soft you can use a towel to gently rub off dead skin but don't pick at it or peel it off. This will start happening about 3-4 days after you've used the mask.
If you keep soaking your feet daily, after about a week to 10 days you will have noticeably smoother feet with a lot less rough skin. If heels are especially bad, repeat a few weeks later.
This product is currently sold out but I'm looking forward to repurchasing when it's back in stock.