Low pH Scalp Shampoo
Low pH shampoo with a gentle wash that deeply cleanses the scalp and hair.
A sulfate-free, non-drying, shampoo that cares for your scalp and hair. The low-pH of this shampoo combined with mild natural surfactants ensures gentle cleansing that will not strip your scalp and hair of its natural oils.
Effectively de-tangles and conditions your hair!
The five main ingredients after Water are all mild surfactants:
- Lauryl Glucoside is a very gentle plant-based surfactant made from coconut oil or palm oil and glucose.
- Sodium Cocoyl Alanine is an ultra-mild amino acid-based anionic surfactant derived from L-alanine and coconut fatty acid, delivers dense bubble and good creamy foam in weakly acidic or neutral conditions even in the presence of oil materials.
- Babassuamidopropyl Betaine is an ultra-mild surfactant derived from Babassu Oil.
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate is one of the mildest amino acid-based surfactants derived from coconut oil and fermented sugar.
- Sodium lauroyl methylaminopropionate is another mild amino acid-based anionic surfactant.
You get the idea. This shampoo is not only sulfate-free but uses surfactants that are ultra-mild. Amino acid-based surfactants allow the shampoo to have a lower pH level compared with traditional shampoos. In fact, the overall pH of this shampoo is around 5~6, making it an acidic cleanser that’s gentle and non-stripping.
How to use
1. Take a proper amount on hands and lather up to apply on hair and scalp.
2. Massage gently and wash off with flowing water.
PLEASE NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought it because I love the brand and its skincare products. Not sure that this product is worth the price.
I have been using this product for sometime now and honestly, this is the best shampoo for my hair. I have oily and thin hair (fine hair) and I often would have a lot of strands falling out when I use other shampoos. But with this product, I have noticed not a lot of my hair has fallen out (literally only 2 strands of hair have only fallen out, I have counted each time). It does not irritate my scalp and honestly a product that I would be buying often.
We're 2 different products ordered a 500ml got 280ml
I've used this for about 2-3 weeks and it's making my hair feel so oily and dirty. I realise that when you switch to sulphate free shampoo there is a period where your hair needs to adjust, and stop over producing sebrum but it doesn't seem to be happening.
The best shampoo I’ve tried so far... cleaned well and not heavy on my fine hair, gives volume and less tangles!