1025 Dokdo Lotion
Strong moisturising of 3-layer hyaluronic acid
Three-layer hyaluronic acid with different molecular weight fills the skin with moisture to prevent water loss.
Apply fluid type lotion with multiple layers to create a water film on the skin.
- Moisturizing lotion that soothes and moisturizes skin for vitalized, dewy skin with radiance.
- Deep seawater from Dokdo Island enriched with Minerals helps maintain optimal skin oil-water balance.
- 3 kinds of Hyaluronic Acid fill the skin with ample moisture to keep skin hydrated all day long.
- Contain Panthenol, Centella Asiatica and Chamomile extracts to calm irritated skin with comforts.
- Fluid texture forms solid moisture film over skin surface by layering up, without leaving any stickiness.
- The skin irritation test completed.
How to use
After cleansing, use a toner with a cotton pad and gently apply lotion to face.
This is a great value product and does what it says, packing a hydrating punch. Goes on lightly and dries quickly, while still moisturising for whole day. If you have dry/sensitive skin and need a day moisturiser for the warmer months, this is ideal.
Love how lightweight and gentle this lotion is and yet still really hydrating. I will say this lotion has a thinner consistency than other lotions I've used before but I found I could apply another layer of this to my skin for extra moisturization when I need it without it feeling sticky or greasy. I first bought this when I had very dry patches on my face from the winter conditions and constant use of N95 masks for work. This was the first lotion I had used in a while that didn't cause much stinging on the drier patches on my face. I've used this on a regular basis for a few weeks; the dry patches are gone now and my skin feels great.
Don’t love this very much! Very thin consistency, I prefer a thick Moisturizer so I didn’t like this very much. If you’re after something very light then this might be for you.
My oily/combination skin loves this moisturizer. I used to use Tatcha water cream but it’s too expensive for me during this pandemic, So I gave this moisturizer a shot and didn’t disappoint. It gave me dewy finish and very lightweight.
Takes time to absorb into your skin but i love it.